Dental Coverage Highlights.
- Dental coverage from USHL complements USHL medical coverage, allowing employers to gain a full package of benefits backed by unparalleled service.
- Groups select the desired plan, deductible, annual max and ortho max** to tailor a plan to their member needs.
- The DenteMax network offers the global advantage of paying both participating and non-participating providers from the applicable fee schedule– meaning that each member can utilize the services of any desired provider and still receive coverage and benefits.*
- Guaranteed-issue rates.
- A staff of more than 170 professionals in claims, billing and client services stand behind USHL plans, and provide unparalleled levels of service to members and groups.
- Online resources assist members 24/7 with needs including Explanation of Benefits (EOB) copies, provider lookups and coverage questions.
- USHL Dental coverage is not available with USHL Metal Plan Medical Coverage.
* Fee schedules apply. Balance billing is the patient's responsibility.
** Available Orthodontic Services (Class V) only for dependent children up to age 19 and only if benefit selected.