Large Group Insured Plan Highlights.
- Available to groups with 51 or more enrolling employees.
- 100%, 90% or 80% traditional plans with deductibles ranging from $500 to $3500.
- Four-tier prescription drug coverage with copays starting at $10 available with traditional plans.
- 100% or 80% high-deductible health plans (HDHPs) with $1500/$3000 and $2600/$5200 deductible options—All HDHPs feature embedded Rx coverage.
- USHL Rewards Wellness Program available to employers electing HDHP coverage.
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plans, offering greatest flexibility and convenience when seeking care.
- Proven provider networks are offered with high levels of participation in their respective areas and significant discounts– including Cofinity, HAP, Trilogy, Sagamore, HFN, FirstHealth, Medical Mutual, Cigna, and PHCS, among others.
- Out-of-state members are assigned a provider network yielding high provider participation and discounts.
- May be bundled with USHL dental coverage.
- USHL Large Group Insured Plans feature an embedded deductible and coinsurance— an individual within a multiple contract must satisfy only the individual deductible and coinsurance level (does not apply to $1500 deductible HDHPs).
- Dual plans available (minimum two contracts per plan offered).
- Underwritten rates.
- A staff of more than 170 professionals in claims, billing and client services stand behind USHL plans, and provide unparalleled levels of service to members and groups.
- Online resources assist members 24/7 with needs including Explanation of Benefits (EOB) copies, provider lookups, identification cards, claim tracking, answers to coverage questions, and more.
This information summary is provided for marketing purposes only and does not represent a guarantee of coverage. For a complete list of policy provisions and exclusions, please refer to the USHL Medical Policy or Prescription Drug Rider.