- Available to groups with five - 99 enrolling employees.
- 100%, 90% or 80% traditional plans with deductibles ranging from $500 to $3500.
- Four-tier prescription drug coverage with copays starting at $10 accompanies traditional plans.
- 100% or 80% high-deductible health plans (HDHPs) with $1500/$3000 and $2600/$5200 deductible options—All HDHPs feature embedded Rx coverage.
- Underwritten rates.
- Proven provider networks are offered with high levels of participation in their respective areas and significant discounts– including Cofinity, HAP, Trilogy, Sagamore, HFN, FirstHealth, Medical Mutual, Cigna, and PHCS, among others.
- Out-of-state members are assigned a provider network yielding high provider participation and discounts.
- USHL insured dental coverage can accompany SafeGuard.
- Plans feature an embedded deductible and coinsurance— an individual within a multiple contract must satisfy only the individual deductible and coinsurance level (does not apply to $1500 deductible HDHPs).
- Dual plans available (minimum two contracts per plan offered).
- A staff of more than 170 professionals in claims, billing and client services stand behind USHL plans, and provide unparalleled levels of service to members and groups.
- Online resources assist members 24/7 with needs including Explanation of Benefits (EOB) copies, provider lookups and coverage questions.
This information summary is provided for marketing purposes only and does not represent a guarantee of coverage. For a complete list of policy provisions and exclusions, please refer to the USHL Medical Policy or Prescription Drug Rider.