C.O.P.S. Health Trust.
Coalition of Public Safety (C.O.P.S.) Health Trust members and prospective members: Visit this page during open enrollment periods for forms and guidance associated with your benefits election process.
Members enrolled in C.O.P.S. Health Trust coverage can access 24/7 assistance via member secure online services. Within secure online services, you can:
- Access enrollment and eligibility information
- Search for in-network providers and facilities
- Review your Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
- View your ID card
- Request replacement ID card(s)
- Track in-network and out-of-network copays, deductibles and out-of-pocket limits
- Track claim payments
- Track prior authorization requests
- Review your Explanation of Benefits (EOBs)
- Access applicable prescription drug coverage information
- Access answers to frequently asked questions
Already registered? Click LOGIN to Online Secure Services in the upper right corner.
Need to register? Click below.
First-Time User Setup